CNC Miller - Programmer / Setter / Operator – FANUC / HAAS
- Location: Witchford
- Sector: Technical & Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 08.30am – 17.00pm Monday – Friday
- Reward: Up to £16.00 per hour depending on experience
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave, bonus scheme and company contributed pension. The role also comes with clear progression routes and training and development opportunities
As a CNC Programmer you will be part of the production team where your primary focus will be to program CNC Milling machines as well as setting / operating. You will also be required to provide support to the current setter/operators with proving out programs for new jobs, ensuring that all jobs are completed efficiently and on time. Strengths in the programming of milling machines are a crucial requirement for this role.
- Programming, Setting and Operating conventional CNC milling machines, following correct company procedures and methods to maintain consistency.
- Identify best suited tooling and manufacturing methods and maximise workflow on multiple machines
- Machine components to a very high standard and be responsible for own quality
- Ensure programs, tooling and fixtures are saved and stored for future identification
Knowledge and Experience:
- Able to interpret detailed engineering drawings
- Apprenticeship trained or experienced in CNC machining
- Competent use of Fanuc / Haas control
- Knowledge of machining materials such as stainless steels, steels, aluminium, brass, copper and various plastics
- Commit to ISO 9001 quality management system adopting an attitude of continual improvement
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.