Software Engineer – Angular
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 40 hours – Flexible working available
- Reward: £40,000
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Modern working environment, excellent opportunities for career progression and further training, flexible working hours with home working available, dedicated time for self-development, 28 days paid holiday, international travel
Joining a diverse and highly skilled team of Engineers offering fun modern working environment with flexible working hours and opportunities for international team outings! We are seeking an experienced Frontend Software Engineer who has knowledge of using Angular/Angular JS.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining the high quality of the companies user-facing features and in return you will be part of a growing team where you will have the freedom to make key decisions and manage your own schedule with opportunities for professional development.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Identifying and solving technical issues
- Working on the continuous improvement of user friendly web pages
- Optimising performance of existing front end and creating new solutions for debugging
- Take part in decision making alongside a team of multidiscipline skilled professionals
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience using Angular or AngularJS software.
- Wiling to make key performance decisions within the team
- Excellent attention to detail with high working standards
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging techniques
- Open to both personal and professional progression
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.