- Location: Cambridge
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Core Hours 9am – 4pm – you must work 37.5 hours per week over 5 days
- Reward: £40,000 - £45,000 + bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Opportunity to earn up to 10% of salary in bonus, Private Health Insurance, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, pension
We are looking for an experienced PLC Programmer to join our client who are an international leader in their specialised field. As part of an ongoing project they are now looking to appoint a skilled PLC Programmer to work on new systems build using Siemens 7 and Beckhoff working alongside the systems build team.
- You will be programming PLCs in collaboration with the Electrical Designer and wider Mechanical Team and will benefit from the experience and strength of a strong multi - disciplined team.
- As a PLC Programmer you will be responsible for providing PLC and HMI software development, commissioning and support activities to a leading system build manufacturing site.
- Predominately using Siemens S7 and Beckhoff you will work in a cross functional team developing and debugging equipment to achieve uptime and machine cycle times.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven extensive experience programming Siemen’s S7 or Beckhoff PLCs
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.