Domestic Appliance Engineer (Cambridge)
- Location: Cambridge
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 40 per week (flexible start and finish times as you manage your own diary)
- Reward: Negotiable
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Weekly bonus! Company van, Van stock supplied, Mobile Phone, Training opportunities, Paid holiday entitlement
We are working on behalf of a friendly family run business located in South Cambridgeshire who are seeking White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineers to join their expanding team. We are looking for a field-based Engineer to join out team covering Stevenage and the local areas.
This is a field-based role and will require the relevant candidate to have experience in the maintenance, service and repair of various white goods including Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Dishwashers, Microwaves and Cookers.
- Maintenance, service and repair of white goods / domestic appliances
- Ensuring a first time fix on all customers repairs where possible
- Diagnosing faults
- Attending breakdown and emergency repairs
- Carry out repairs to the required quality and safety standards
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Providing customers with accurate information on products & services
- Provide reliable & trustworthy customer service
Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated and able to manage your workload effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to control van stock.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Basic IT skills.
- Previous experience in a domestic appliance engineering role is essential to he considered for this role
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.