- Location: Bishops Stortford
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: We will consider either full time or part time for this role (3 - 5 days per week)
- Reward: Competitive + Incentives + Commission and Bonuses!
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Overseas educational travel opportunities and excellent staff travel rates
We are seeking candidates who have a minimum experience of at least 1 year as a travel consultant, this is an essential requirement so please ensure if you are applying for this role you have the relevant experience.
The agency are looking for fresh talent to strengthen their already existing team, if you are a real team player who loves dealing with customers face to face and have the minimum 1 year experience in Travel Consultancy then this role could be perfect for you. Working towards rewarding targets you will be responsible for planning and selling tailor made holidays to worldwide destinations.
- Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation
- Using a booking system to secure holidays
- Collecting and processing payments
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
- Sending out tickets to clients
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes
- Dealing with complaints or refunds
Skills and Experience:
- MUST have previous travel agency experience of at least 1 year
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and be comfortable with multi-tasking
- Personal travel experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.