- Location: Cambridge
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Reward: Negotiable + 20% bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Private Health insurance, Cycle to work Scheme. Cambridge Science Park Benefits: Table Tennis in the park, Park Life events programme, wellbeing events, dining rooms and lunch facilities at The Bradfield Centre & Trinity Centre, discount at cycle shops around Cambridge, 10% discount on Train Season tickets, 20% off Hugge Mattresses, 10% of Douce Hairdressing, on site nursery, Revolution Health & Fitness centre, Hairdresser & Beauty Salon on Thursdays, foodPark, Osteopathy, Cash machine
Joining our client as a Product Manager within Flash UV Disinfection Systems alongside Optics Analytical Lamps & Modules, you will play a pivotal part in shaping the product strategy and implementation for future success in these exciting, high growth, markets. The role is based in Cambridge, UK and involves working with international teams including the much opportunity for international travel!
Reporting into the Global Flash Sales Leader, you will work as part of a team alongside Innovation, Engineering and Production (Cambridge, UK), UV Disinfection and Applications (Hanau, Germany), UV Disinfection Asia (Shanghai, China) and our international Sales Team. Flash UV Disinfection is a new technology which provides chemical- and mercury-free disinfection, suited to high speed packaging / bottling of liquid foods and water. In addition, coupled with other technologies, it can aid in reducing the use of PET in bottle packaging. Our work supports a reduction of harmful chemicals and unwanted PET plastics in the environment.
Reporting into the Global Optics Sales Leader, you will work as part of a team alongside Innovation and Production (Cambridge, UK), and be part of the global Optics Product Management Team (Hanau, Germany and Shenyang, China) and our international Sales Team. Our clients Optics Analytical Lamps & Modules are used for the detection of hazardous compounds: explosives at airports and seaports; toxic exhaust gases and mercury in the environment and from industrial processes; chemicals and pesticides in rivers, lakes and in soil. Our work helps protect the environment and make it safer to work and to travel in our everyday life.
- Development and implementation of product strategy with sales team
- Development of product roadmap for future growth
- Product lifecycle management
- Market communications, trade show messaging & application notes
- Technical sales support, technical training of sales team & joint customer visits
- Development of new markets & applications for new and existing products
- Identification and development of new business fields enabling long-term business growth
- Identification and development of new markets and new applications for new products
- Identification and development of new markets for existing products together with sales team
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in physics, chemistry or engineering (desirable)
- Experience in product management, roadmaps and lifecycle management
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Aptitude to understand and articulate product knowledge
- Strong communications skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.