Marketing & Events Officer
- Location: Cambridge
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Temporary & Interim
- Job type: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: 09:00am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
- Reward: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Annual Salary Review, Company profit share scheme in addition to basic salary, Pension scheme, free canteen - breakfast, lunch and refreshments, 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays, excellent career development and training opportunities, flexible working hours, shuttle service to and from Cambridge North train station
Working on behalf of a reputable Consultancy based in Cambridge, you will be working closely with 3 other Events Specialists to create and manage more than 50 client-facing exhibitions and hosted events annually across the globe! Supporting the global marketing team, you’ll be supporting activity across the UK, Europe, U.S and Asia. If you have extensive experience within managing exhibitions and events, then we want to hear from you!
You will be supporting a division within the organisation that creates world-changing products and service, everything from game changing industrial innovations focused on sustainability to breakthrough consumer devices. You’ll provide direction for the digital and social media activity surrounding events, as well as measuring the results.
Duties will include:
- Design and planning of multiple events across the globe including UK, Europe, US and Asia!
- Effectively communicating and project managing the coordination of all event logistics with the events specialist team
- Ensure that all activities are within budget, managing this effectively and communicating updates
- Management of campaigns encompassing events, digital, PR and other channels while staying on top of general administration of the role
- Present design ideas to the team using strategic explanation and forecasting reports
- Assisting with the graphic and digital design of collateral for events
- Copywriting of event literature
- Delivering a structured social media and digital plan to support global exhibitions
Key skills and attributes required:
- Strong project management skills
- Creative mind-set with ability to work at a fast and accurate pace
- Experience in managing several budgets for various projects at any one time
- Happy to support physical event activities – i.e. set up, take down, pack making
- A natural communicator with the ability to share and support ideas
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.