Domestic Heating Engineer
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Technical & Engineering
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 08.00-17.00 (Hours may vary depending on workload)
- Reward: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Van, iPad, 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Holiday Entitlement rises upon 4 years within the business
My client has an exciting opportunity to join their team due to company expansion on a Permanent basis. They are currently recruiting for a Heating Engineer on a full-time basis. You will be working across Domestic Properties for Private clients, so it is essential you have experience within this niche market, and you are Gas Safe registered.
The ideal candidate will be looking to invest in their own professional development as well as the company. You must be confident, professional and presentable in representing the company when out on contracts. It is essential that the suitable candidate has a Domestic Background specialising with Private Clients, Gas Safe registered and currently working in a similar role.
Please note you must live between Cambridge to Bury St Edmunds and surrounding areas due to location of works, Head Office and commute times.
Duties will include:
- Installation, testing and commissioning of heating systems
- You will be travelling to various domestic private client’s homes to complete works
- Working with the internal job management system for planning of works required
- Representing the company to the high standard the company have built over time
Skills and Experience required:
- Full UK Driving License
- Gas Safe Registered
- £2m public liability insurance
- Minimum of 5 years consistent experience
- Essential experience within Domestic Private Client contracts
- Professionalism and high presentable standard due to environment working in
- Able to carry out independent lifting
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working day, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.