Customer Service Administrator
- Location: St Ives
- Sector: Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week Mon – Thurs 8:30am – 5pm and Friday 8:30am – 16:30pm
- Reward: Up to £23,000 p/a
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare scheme, training opportunities available
- Reference number: GL/Req/003098
Have you got lots of patience? Our family run client needs your help to put their customers first and to deliver responsive results to each unique situation. Their growing Sales Department are looking for new members to join their friendly team.
Could this be you?
- Answer incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Liaising with potential and existing customers
- Completimg all necessary paperwork with accuracy
- Liaise with the warehouse on stock levels and availability
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good telephone manner
- Confident communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work individually and as a team
- Good organisational skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.